Sunday 20 February 2011

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me

I don't mind the song or the video, but I feel like I'm going back in time when watching this Britney video. I don't know if it's the styling, the hair or if she just brings back memories of being a teenager. . .
I like that she has gone more modern with her sound. I think the styling could of been better, the hair definitely and the costume. She should be in the newest or setting a future trend herself. A darker blonde maybe, a block fringe and the outfits should be fierce, fitted then floaty, feminine with an edge to them, a neon highlight or a stripe, floral clash. I think the set is confusing, why is she promoting so many products here? A fragrance, make-up and Plenty of Fish website? Maybe if they'd of stuck to one or two things. The white dress becoming paint splattered and cutting to Britney doing a full dance routine. That's what I would of liked to of seen from someone who once was my absolute favourite everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment