Wednesday 16 February 2011

Rihanna @ Live 2011 BRIT Awards- "Loud" Medley

The performance I was most looking forward to. She didn't disappoint. I loved the mini concert she gave, a medley of:

Only Girl in the World - fiery red dress, appearing and disappearing behind a curtain of strands. One of my favourite songs last year, a new anthem for the girls. "I'm the only girl in the world!"

Come on! - I love that she had an outfit change, second outfit showed off her amazing body. I always look forward to watch artists dance and have dancers on stage with them. Rihanna danced amongst her dancers in Come on! This video will be replayed all week and this song is already on repeat on my ipod. "I like it, like it"

What's my name? - A big performance, fire, drummers, more dancers. Rihanna dancing. I loved it. "Ooh na na na"

No comments:

Post a Comment