Tuesday 27 November 2012

Overkill

I don't want to get too festive & be bored with it by mid-December. I don't want to save it all for the 3 days either. Saying all that, I am tempted to watch my box sets but just watch the Christmas episodes. These would include:

The Royale Family
Newlyweds - Nick & Jessica
The Big Bang Theory
Friends
The O.C
Glee maybe?

I don't think any of the Sex and the City box sets had Christmas episodes?! I can't remember any. The first movie had a Christmas but not the series. I have a shocking memory though.

Festive films:

Sleepless in Seattle
Love Actually
The Holiday
Home Alone 1 & 2
Sex and the City Movie 1
Santa Claus the Movie
Elf
Arthur Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street
Harry Potter 1-8

Today we watched Arthur Christmas. Sunday evening Fred Claus was on. Last Sunday it was Home Alone :) next Sunday Ch4 are putting Miracle on 34th Street on.

Going to buy our advent calendars tomorrow, Cadburys of course. Trying to hold off on eating mince pies until 1st December but I've started on the Christmas films I might as well eat a mince pie. When the Christmas songs first started in the shops I'd go into Boots as often as possible just to hear them! It's officially December on Saturday so maybe the Christmas songs will start on the radio.

It's lovely feeling festive. Going to make the most of it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment