Thursday 15 November 2012

What I'm watching. . .

I've been off work this week and have tried to relax at home for a part of it. Alongside pottering around the house, writing and reading, I have been enjoying watching tv. Below are some if the shows I'm currently enjoying.

Frasier - I have recently discovered the classic comedy. I love the posh banter between brothers Frasier and Nialls. Their father Martin and his live-in British masseuse Daphne have a wonderful on-screen comic pairing. I don't manage to catch it everyday but when I do I really enjoy following the storyline & filling in the pieces from what I have missed.

Everybody Loves Raymond - an lost but a goody. Another American show that I am only recently catching. The show is on in the morning as I am getting ready for work so I have it on in the background. I love watching comedies. What a great way to start your day by having watching something that raises a smile or a giggle. The show follows the lives of Raymond, his wife Deborah and their family. Entertaining mishaps happen especially with Raymond's parents and brother living across the street. The conversations between Raymond's father Frank and mother named Marie are brilliant, they make the show for me.

Big Bang Theory - Series 6 starts in the UK tonight looking forward to watching. I must catch an episode or two everyday either on E4 or my series 1-4 box set. Sheldon is my favourite but each character is funny in their own way. It will inevitably come to an end and I do think the first 3 series were the funniest.

Kirsty's Vintage Home - I like Kirsty Allsopp and enjoy her inspirational creative shows. I like watching craft shows and learning new ideas for make it yourself whether it is for home, self or presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment