Tuesday 10 September 2013

Retail Therapy

I needed a little pick me up and as it is new season I had the perfect excuse for a little retail therapy!

I bought an Oasis floral dress in a gorgeous colour combination of powder blue, purple and cream. It's a sweet shape. It was on offer so I couldn't resist.


I have been on the hunt for a nice black leather jacket for years and didn't want to buy one until I found the perfect one. This Warehouse PU leatherette jacket is soft like real leather and looks like a Whistles style leather. It was on offer and I got a great deal. The middle panel detaches so you can wear the jacket a few ways. 


I plan to wear the dress and jacket together with my black ankle boots or knee high winter boots. 

I also picked up my new favourite mascara as that also was on offer today. For the same price as a single mascara, Benefit sell a double pack for the same price. You get 1x full size and 1x travel size mascara. It makes my eyelashes longer, isn't clumpy if you don't later it too much and curls them up slightly. I really like it and would recommend it. 


For under a hundred pounds (because of the offers and my personal discount) I managed to get a new daytime dress, a jacket I can wear this autumn and on winter nights out plus a mascara set. Successful shopping trip.

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment