Tuesday 10 September 2013

Today I wore . .



Today I wore a new denim shirt dress from M&S Limited Collection that I picked up for autumn in the summer sale. Always thinking ahead!

It is fitted on the top and shows off the waist then flares out at the skirt. It's feminine shape in a practical fabric. It came with a woven tan waist belt but today I wore it with my favourite tan Ted Baker waist belt instead. I prefer to use my own belts to put my own stamp on a new outfit. 

I wore black Topshop leggings as the weather was changeable and windy. 

I dug out my tan knee high boots which have been stored away this summer. They are completely worn in and battered but I love them like that! They need reheeling for the new season so that is on my to do list. I bought them during my Uni days from Barratt's kids range and have worn them to death. 

My Aztec print jacket is from Dorothy Perkins and is a great piece to wear this autumn. Statement jackets like this one add personality to an outfit. 

I needed my large shopper bag today to carry all my eBay sales to the post office. It is from Accessorise summer collection. I love it. 

Hair: I straightened my hair for a change and wore it down long with a centre parting. 

Make-up: No7 mineral powder foundation, concealer and Benefit They're Real mascara. 

Nails: ruby red short manicure. Essie nail varnish chips so easily, not impressed!

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment