Wednesday 4 September 2013

Today I'm wearing . .


My beloved Ted Baker tunic. It's one of my favourite pieces I own. It is sheer so I wear it over a black cami and leggings or skinnies. 

It's green with multi-coloured print on. It comes with a matching thin sash which I sometimes replace for a waist belt (coloured, tan or black).

I wear it a lot. It's so comfortable but looks stylish. When I wear a lot of bright colours I feel better, brighter, happier. More positive. 

I have a watch with a blue strap and gold face that goes so well with my tunic. Sometimes I wear a long pendant, other times a statement necklace or just a chunky gold one. Some days I pile on the bangles or friendship bracelets up my wrist.

This lovely tunic has served me well over the years. It's been to Ibiza and Gran Canaria with me if not more. 

Yesterday I wore it with leggings and a pair of green flip flops that I picked up on my travels up the East Coast of Australia in a little surf town called Noosa. They had every colour there I was torn between the hot pink, green and orange but I had to go with my favourite green.

My friendship bracelet in shot was a birthday gift brought home this summer from Ibiza. 

I always buy basic leggings from Topshop. 

Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment