Monday 24 February 2014

My skydive

During my travels in Australia I decided to do a skydive. I waited until I was near the Great Barrier Reef and the rainforest in Cairns. I travelled alone and wish I'd of had someone to share the skydiving experience with. I would not recommend doing it alone. I did it anyway. 

Imagine being in a tiny plane, yeah? With the door open, yeah? So scary just that bit! The door is open. You're in a tiny plane. It's in the sky. It's flying.
The guy you're strapped to is edging you nearer to the open door . .
Then tells you to sit on the floor and put your legs outside the plane yeah?? Your body is moving but your brain's screaming NOOOO! Then the instructor starts rocking you on the edge of the plane.  
Then does a forwards role out of the plane! Oh yeah and you're still strapped to him! The scariest moment of my life!
Then. . You're flying. It's amazing! Proudest girl. I've always wanted to skydive, to fly.

Do something that scares you.






No comments:

Post a Comment