Tuesday 18 March 2014

Outfit by outfit

I walked in a work fashion show recently wearing outfits suitable for the upcoming races and wedding seasons.

Outfit 1.
Colour block dress with full skirt and belted waist £129 PrĂ©cis Petite.
Mesh fascinator, pink £40 John Lewis.

I wore this with black, block heel shoes. If I was really going to the races, as it is mostly outside I would wear a little black jacket a shrunken fitted one with 3/4 sleeves. I would add a black bag and a cuff bracelet. 


Outfit 2.
Ditzy print, floral fitted dress £79 John Lewis
Beaded necklace, red £18 John Lewis
Strappy shoes, nude Dune sale last summer. 

I wore a large, navy disk fascinator but any colour apart from black would work as there are so many colours in the dress. For the races, I would add a bag in any of the colours in the dress or nude. The nude shoes blend in with the bare legs to let the main focus of the outfit be the dress and to lengthen the legs. The necklace is enough jewellery but a statement watch would finish the outfit off perfectly. I have a cobalt blue strap and gold faced watch which would compliment the look. 


Outfit 3.
Large disk fascinator, navy £75 John Lewis.
Embroidered dress, many £160 Somerset by Alice Temperley.
Beaded necklace, red £18 John Lewis.


I also put an outfit together for a photo shoot for an article to promote new season collections for races and weddings. 

I wore a red fascinator £40 by John Lewis with a floral dress by Warehouse £65 and a champagne satin cropped jacket with 3/4 sleeves £75 by Coast. The red parent purse is by Ted Baker £99. Out of shot is a pair of nude shoes.


Whatever you wear for the races this year enjoy yourselves. I hope the sun shines and you win big! 

Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment