Sunday 30 March 2014

Some of my fave things in life, the little things.

It's the little things..

A list of my fave things, just because.

A personal pizza from Dominoes just for me. I get a create your own with pepperoni and pineapple with a garlic and herb dip, the best. It's the diddiest pizza you ever saw but just enough and gets rid of the craving.

Chocolate.

A cheese-burger and chips. 

BBQs.

American shows. Big Bang Theory, Friends, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Sex and The City. They're all comedies and the last one incorporates fashion too.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I do love this. I hope it never ends! They live in a different world, I love seeing what they get up to. It's funny too.

My Uggs.

My iPhone. Sad to say this but, it is my lifeline. It's my alarm, my newspaper, my gossip and fashion magazines, my dictionary, my diary, my camera, my everything in the palm of my hand. 

Blue biros.

The Daily Mail app - a guilty pleasure.

Robinsons orange juice. I drink pints of this everyday. Better than coke surely?

Reading. Girly rom com books, particularly Jill Mansell. I love Harry Potter. Wonder how many times I've read each book in the series.. I love curling up on the couch, with a blanket, on my days off for a little read.

Sunshine.

A 20 minute nap. I heard 20 minutes is the ideal length of a nap. If you set an alarm for 20 minutes you wake feeling so refreshed. Any longer and you feel as tired as you did before the nap. 

Clean bedding.

The night before a day off work or even better the night before a week off work. It's the best feeling knowing you are so far away from your next early morning or day in work. 

That feeling you get on your way to a beach holiday. I love going abroad. I love the build up. I love the airport. I love the first day, when you finally lay down by the pool and feel the sun on you and you know you have a whole week of this ahead of you. 

Cadburys Time Out bars, so tasty!

Salt and vinegar crisps mixed in a bowl with cheese and onion crisps - my fave snack when I'm feeling blue. I eat one of each flavour at the same time, fit!

Dancing - there's nothing quite like a good dance session to amazing music. Endorphins. 

Hugh Grant, all his films. He's so funny. I always watch the same films over and over, I don't know why. 

Wrapping presents. Choosing the paper, finishing it off with ribbon, being creative - it's just fun. 

Christmas! Christmas films. Home Alone. It was on today at the end of March, cute. I could watch that all year around. 

It's the little things that can make your day that bit better. It doesn't take much with me, clearly.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment