Wednesday 1 October 2014

Zoella Beauty: my haul

Only this year have I begun to watch beauty vloggers on YouTube. I had been following Essie Button on Twitter without realising (after a following spree) and one morning clicked on the link to her YouTube video that she had tweeted. It was a daily vlog she was doing on her secondary channel (Essie Button Vlogs) throughout the month of June, "Vlune". It was a video about her day and what she had been up to with her boyfriend Aslan and their greyhound Reggie. I became hooked. Through her vlogs, Essie Button introduced me to numerous other bloggers including Amelia Liana, Fleur De Force, Tanya Burr and Zoella.

Zoella is a beauty blogger and YouTuber called Zoe Sugg. She is smiley and bubbly, funny and sweet. I watch her vlogs probably as much as I watch Tanya Burr's. Both girls now have beauty ranges available to buy in Superdrug. I have written about the lipgloss I have of Tanya's called Picnic in the Park here and I'd like to try Chic next but might wait until the launch of phase 2 of the products in October. I don't know any information but I'm imagining something festive.
  
Zoella Beauty launched online on Friday 26th September and was available in Superdrug from Monday.  I had seen a lot of footage from vloggers about the launch party and some reviews of the products from Zoella and her friends.  Yesterday, I went to Superdrug to buy the Zoella bubble bath and ended up with 3/6 (so 1/2) of the products from the Zoella Beauty range! I purchased the bubble bath (what I went in for) but also bought the bath fizzers and the guinea pig makeup bag! I'm ridiculous some times! Although I'm sure some bath soaks can be £20+ so £5 isn't too bad especially if I say it like this: if I get 10+ baths out of it, it's only 50p a bath! What I really needed was a £1 bottle of Radox! 
Zoella Beauty make-up bag, the Soak Opera bubble bath and the Fizz Bar bath fizzers
As the nights get colder I will have more baths, I know it so I can justify it. I love reading in the bath but I've started watching vlogs whilst in there now. 

Today I had a shower with the Opera product and I liked this smell. It wasn't too strong and reminds me of the masculine smell from a sports shower gel. I like that. Soak Opera can be used as bubble bath or as shower gel which is pretty handy.

I'm going to try a fizzer next time I have a bath and one of my (many) makeup bags is ready for the bin so I'll be transferring my makeup into the guinea pig one ASAP!

Have you bought anything from the Zoella Beauty range yet? 

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment