Sunday 25 August 2013

Launch event for A/W 13 collections

Yesterday was the first day of a weekend event I was working to launch the new season collections. 

I chose to wear a bold blue blazer with a contrasting green shirt which looked striking together and were colours that suit me. 




I accessorised that with a statement necklace that I picked up in Topshop last year which I have had so much wear out of already as it has so many colours in it goes with a lot. Here is a statement necklace that I saw online that would be very versatile.



I dressed the outfit down with blue skinnies by Lee. Perfect fit and for petite height like myself they are one brand that stock a short leg 31inches (most brands do regular 32 and long 34) Lee's long leg is 33.



I wore my own Dune sale sandals I a nude shade. 


I felt stylish but professional and received many comments on the colours and fit of my outfit throughout the day. 

Today is day 2 of the event. Looking forward to wearing another fab outfit. 

Enjoy your day, 

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment