Monday 26 August 2013

Today I'm Wearing

Day 2 - second day of the launch event for A/W 2013 collections 

I wore the below maxi dress, it was flattering and comfortable. It is very long in length so I had to wear heels. Normally I prefer a jewelled flat sandal with a maxi dress and not a heel. I would advice altering the length to just above the floor whilst wearing flats. If you must wear heels, even though they won't show much, wear wedges as skinny heels may  rip the bottom of the dress. A long pendant necklace is perfect for this dress. It is Grecian style so gold costume jewellery would work very well. If you're wearing your hair up, you could do a short dangle earring. Cocktail rings and cuff bracelets are statement pieces. 1 per outfit, don't overdo it! Less is more.


Day 3 - final day of the launch weekend. 

Today I wore a beautiful green skater dress by Ted Baker with my own statement necklace from Topshop and my Dune nude shoes. It was a heavy unusual fabric. It was very comfortable and I got lot of compliments.  



Below are two styles of statement necklaces available from johnlewis.com



Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment