Thursday 1 August 2013

Topshop shoes


How gorgeous are these?! 

These are the Ratchet block heel strappy shoe from Topshop in nude. They're new season and £50.00.

Unless you are size 7+ they are out of stock online currently. Head into store though you might be in luck. 

For Topshop shoes and shoes in general,£50 is my limit (most of the time!). Especially heels as I don't get a lot of wear out of them. Once I blew double that on the sexiest pair of shoe boots ever but I've worn them to death. They are one of the best purchases I've made. 

Leather winter boots on the other hand need money spent on them. I wear them a lot and for a few years so more than get my money's worth. 

Anyway, back to these beauties. Perfect for this transitional period before we're quite ready for full Autumn trends. 

Wear now with tailored shorts, a grey tee and a statement necklace. 

Wear in Autumn with a leather skirt and chunky knitwear. 


Kitty x



No comments:

Post a Comment