Saturday 3 August 2013

Today I'm wearing . .

According to my weather app, today is sunshine and white clouds so bravely (or foolishly) I've opted for a summer look.


Top to toe..

Somerset by Alice Temperley white broderie anglaise top, £69. It is the sweetest little top. Little sleeves at the perfect just above elbow length. Fitted on the bust and with a panel around the waist it defines the smallest area that us hourglasses want to highlight. (If you're not an hourglass then this can help you fake it.) From the waist, the top flares out to hide any tummy you might have from your summer holiday (bloody all inclusive!) The holes on the broderie anglaise fabric give a hint of stomach too, a very subtle peak. (Saying that, a breeze earlier bared my belly button to the city of Liverpool. It hasn't seen the light of day since my holiday earlier this year but at least it wasn't pasty white.)



Weekend Collection by John Lewis green ankle length jeans, £55. If anybody has been watching the swimming this last week you will of seen Gaby Logan and Mark Foster have been wearing coloured trousers and chinos. I think they have been styled so well, really love the smart casual, modern approach to styling they've gone for. So my coloured jeans were ironed last night thanks to them. 



Dune jewelled summer sandals in blonde leather with multi coloured jewels, £65. My favourite footwear this season. Delicate, pretty, comfortable, stylish - perfect! 


All currently available at John Lewis Liverpool One or online. 

Kitty x





No comments:

Post a Comment