Sunday 4 August 2013

Today I'm wearing . .

Today I'm wearing: 


A Mango ornate print tunic (£19.99) in blues and greens which I have accessorised with a chunky black waist belt with gold studs and a large buckle that I picked up in a market in London.

Black leggings (calf length) I always buy my leggings from Topshop after trying a few different brands I haven't found better, £12.

My black sandals are this season from KG by Kurt Geiger a bargain at £40. Simple t-bar and ankle strap easy to wear, comfortable and versatile. Wore them on holiday with my playsuits and tunics.

My toenails are painted in an Essie polish by the boys in Nail Express opposite Debenhams in Liverpool One £8.

I bought my bag to use on the beach on my holiday earlier this year but I love it so now use it all the time. It is from Accessorize and cost £28.

My make-up bag is from Primark I love the cream and gold stud combination. Approx £4.

Out of shot, gold ring and stud earrings and black wayfarer sunglasses.

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment