Saturday 10 August 2013

Today I'm wearing . .

I've gone and bought a piece for my Autumn wardrobe! 9th August and I couldn't resist any longer. Broke the seal or whatever they say. 

I suit autumnal shades best such as teal and burnt orange, sage green and raspberry. So this coming season is obviously ideal for me.

I love autumn clothing the most anyway as I've said before. Tan leather. Black leather. Layers. Wool coats. Skirts, tights and boots. Brogues. Classic mac. Satchels. Oh I get shivers. 

Yesterday I tried on a printed autumnal coloured dress in a boho style from Mango and a raspberry fitted Oasis dress but decided on printed smock top in autumnal colours from the Weekend Collection at John Lewis.  I chose this because I can wear it tucked into a skirt as I did for work today, also under a pinafore dress or loose over skinny jeans. Another great look is loosely tucked into boot cut or flared denim worn with wedges. 

After I finished working I changed into skinny jeans and sandals and the look changed completely. I love buying versatile pieces that I can style different ways each time I wear it. I more than get my money's worth. 



Wonder what my next piece will be. . Unusually I haven't my eye on my next purchase. 

I believe there's another heatwave on it's way though so I might be able to give my straw hat another whirl yet. 


Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment