Thursday 11 September 2014

August favourites (a little late)

August favourites (a little late)

TV:
Big Brother - it's addictive viewing. I am not too sure Helen winning wasn't a fix but I believe there was only 1% between her and Ashleigh so maybe it is true. I thought Winston would win but I don't vote so none of my business. I don't vote because I'm a cheapskate and I don't fully believe the vote isn't swayed by the producers. It is an edited show after all. Now, we have Celeb Big Brother for September.

 

King of Queens - this is on Channel 4 each week morning at 7.30am. It's another old American sitcom to add to my daily viewing. I already watch Everybody Loves Raymond and Fraiser now the 3 programmes are sandwiched back to back each morning. This one is about a couple who live in Queens, NY and what they get up to with their friends and family. There is some connection to Everybody Loves Raymond and he guest stars in a couple of episodes. 

 

Chocolate:
Cadburys new blocks are so tasty! I have tried both the Lu biscuit one and the Ritz crackers one - both amazing! Try them, trust me.


 
Beauty:
Soap & Glory - One Heck of a Blot
Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge





















YouTube:
Essie Button Vlogs - her and her boyfriend's trip across Scandinavia has made great viewing. I feel like I've been on holiday myself!

Essie Button Vlogs

Other vlogs I've been enjoying this month: Fleur De Force & Zoella.

Books:
Because I've been watching vlogs at any opportunity I've had this month, I've done less reading. During August I've been picking up the first Harry Potter book, Philosopher's Stone every few days and reading a couple of pages a time. I've finished it now and it is just as wonderful as I remembered. Now I'm reading the second book, Chamber of Secrets. 

 

Music:
None this month.

What were you August favourites?  Any music I missed out on?

Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment