Thursday 11 September 2014

Mango Kids: now available online at johnlewis.com



John Lewis have just started stocking Mango children's wear. I am not a Mango womenswear fan but do have a couple of things from there that I bought last year, including my winter coat and a coral blazer. I also bought a top from the brand this summer. I don't think the quality is good and if your buying poor quality above Primark prices, I think you're being ripped off. However, I don't believe in investing in kid clothes. They grow so fast. They get dirty easily. It must be loads of fun shopping for little people and I can imagine you pick something up for them quite frequently. I imagine when I have kids I will be wanting to put them in cute outfits. I love colour and print on kids, the more the better. North West does look super stylish in her neutrals but I won't be following suit with mine. I love a boho look anyway and that does seem to pop up a lot in Mango's collections. 

Here is a link to the collection and a few cute items that caught my eye.

http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/search/mango-kids?_requestid=109490&un_jtt_redirect#page_loaded


Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment