Thursday 11 September 2014

Beauty Tag Q&A

I found this Tag on Bamboozle Beauty's blog. Bamboozle Beauty
I was looking for some Q&A ideas. Read on for my answers about skincare and make-up.

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I clean my face once a day, sometimes twice.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

I have sensitive skin but I would say combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
Simple vital vitamin foaming cleanser, this really makes my skin feel clean.

-Do you exfoliate?
Not often enough.  I don't remember to exfoliate but I will tonight.

-What brand do you use?
No7 from Boots.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Simple hydrating light moisturiser day time. Nivea soft night time.

-Do you have freckles?
1 or 2 on my face.  I think they're lovely.

-Do you use eye cream?
No, not yet.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
My forehead is bumpy at the moment.  I usually get a period spot and my skin breaks out when I overdo it on the junk food.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Usually a No7 one, I try different ones from their range.  Currently I am trying a Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.

-How about concealer?
I have a No7 one and a YSL Touche Éclat too.

-Do you know your undertone color?
I am a personal shopper so trained in how to determine what colours suit people.  I am told a cool colouring is a blue undertone and a warm colouring is a yellow undertone.  I thought I had a blue undertone but was told I had a warm one so god knows!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think the most natural the better.  I think some times though, you prefer a more dramatic and glam look.  They take some getting used to wearing them.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

I thought it was 6 months? I use mine until it runs out.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I am loving a YSL mascara at the moment.  I try different ones each time.

-Sephora or MAC?
I bought my first Mac product yesterday.  It was a red lipstick.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
A Real Techniques sponge, a powder brush for blotting powder and bronzer, a brush for my eyebrows, sometimes an eyelash curler.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Foundation or concealer, usually both.

-For the face?
I use a primer most days.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I don't have any favourites I rarely wear eyeshadow.  My next Mac purchase will be nice eyeshadow.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and smudge it to soften the look.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I haven't tried any.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes I like it a lot as I like the natural look.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
None I'm only just starting to wear colour on my lips.

-How about lipgloss?
None, I like a natural colour with a little shine and no tacky or sticky feeling.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't wear blush but I would like to try a Nars one.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I do.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No I don't know if there are any in the UK.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes I think I will take one with Mac soon.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I'm not a clumsy person but I am not skilled in applying make-up.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Red clown mouth look.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like the natural neutral look, personally.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad. Victoria Beckham.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do, especially on my days off when I am just running errands and going to the gym.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No, I look tired.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
No7? I haven't a clue.

-What do you think of Makeup??
I am taking more interest lately. 


I don't have anyone to tag yet!

Kitty x

No comments:

Post a Comment