Friday 26 September 2014

My expanding lipstick collection

I'm not much of a lip colour girl (yet!) but the more beauty vlogs I watch, the more interested I become. I have been picking up some lipsticks as I shop. Here are the 4 lipsticks I own.


From L-R we have my first ever red lipstick and my first ever Mac purchase, Mac Viva Glam Rihanna in Frost. This has had 1 outing. I don't like the shade on me and it feels pretty daring.

Next we have the first ever lipstick I bought, 17 Lasting Fix in Dreamy. I've worn this a handful of times both day and night. Again I don't like this colour on me. 

Then there's the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 05 Rosetto which I bought last week. This so far has had 1 outing. It seems more wearable than the Mac.

Finally The Body Shop Colour Crush that I picked up on a 342 offer whilst killing time Wednesday evening. I wore this yesterday and it's pretty nude, I think I can cope with this one! 

Top-bottom Mac, 17, Rimmel, The Body Shop

I don't have a clue what colour lipstick suits me. I don't really like the colours on me but this looks a good base variety to me. I guess a dark colour plum is all that's missing? It'll take me a while to get there I think though. 

What do you think of my collection so far?

Any tips? 

Kitty x


No comments:

Post a Comment